- Banana CafeGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka, Naha. Look out for the banana signboard. The pleasant barkeeper and cheerful staff will welcome you. Guests are mainly their 30's and 40's. The proprietor Nori hosts a large gay event in Okinawa, "Renaissance" in July every year.
- GREENGay Bar
- Gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Jumpei, is a native of Ishigaki Island. GREEN has Karaoke, and Namie Amuro's songs are always free to sing. So her fans come to this bar very often. Guests are mainly in their 20's through 40's.
- SANDERGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. Guests are mainly larger men. SANDER is a meeting point of locals and tourists. The barkeeper can speak English. SANDER holds "Underwear night" on the first Sunday. You can put on underwear only in the bar.
- Customers can easily come by Tareya Restaurant where customers are able to enjoy local fresh chicken dishes and Okinawa food that is very famous and exclusive. Customers can revel with one another.
- Owner, from Fukuoka, takes pains making Korean cold noodles that is famous and popular. Customers also enjoy drinking and talking with their friends leisurely.
- BE SOUNDGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. Akino is the proprietor. Enjoy drinking and chatting within the cozy atmosphere inside the bar. Unusually for a gay bar in Sakurazaka, it's open every night from 7 p.m.