- 8men okinawaLGBT Bar
- A gay bar on Okiei Street in Naha. All LGBTQ people are welcome at this shot bar, not just those who identify as gay. There is no cover charge. You only need to pay for the drinks to have a good time. The staff are proficient in English. There are seats outside, too, so you can enjoy the breeze of Okinawa while you drink.
- CORIOLISGay Bar
- CORIOLIS is a gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Eddy who is from Osaka, is a handsome man with chiseled features and is also skilled at bantering. This bar is also popular with tourists. They will serve a welcome tequila upon request.
- AnabelGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The warm atmosphere of the barkeeper Takeshi, from Nagoya, gives the bar its color. Men of a wide range of ages, principally in their 30s and 40s, gather together here.
- BRASSERIE OSAKIRestaurant
- They serve a reasonable appetizer as a starter, the well-known specialties that are "cheek meat of local beef simmering in red wine" and "bony pork loin griller of Agu pork", and other reasonable original dishes.
- Shokudo IndoRestaurant
- They use local vegetables mainly for their dishes. They also serve vegetarian food as well. They order spices from India in order to make authentic Indian curry for customers to savour.
- Kevin's Happy FactoryRestaurant
- Cafe which has been run by gay owner. Customers are able to have their fill of specialty pastas. This cafe is very popular especially among customers in their 20's through 40's and is a favorite haunt for travelers as well as local customers.