- Kevin's Happy FactoryRestaurant
- Cafe which has been run by gay owner. Customers are able to have their fill of specialty pastas. This cafe is very popular especially among customers in their 20's through 40's and is a favorite haunt for travelers as well as local customers.
- Trunq Italia Gohan - KumojiRestaurant
- Chef cooks decent dainty Italian cuisines using highly selected foodstuffs and provides delectable drinks at a manageable price.
- Crescent MoonGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Tatsu is energetic and talkative. There are many tourist customers, and lots of their keep-bottle are lined up inside the bar. Karaoke lovers welcome. Every fall, Tatsu organizes a gay tennis tournament called "Kijimuna Cup."
- SUNSETGay Bar
- Located in Sakurazaka, SUNSET runs over 28 years. Present bartender, Kenwa, is the second bartender. Their guests are in a large range of age groups mainly in their 40's and 50's. They organize a gay tennis competition called "Gurukun Cup" in June annually.
- Italian Food＆Wine acco glienzaRestaurant
- Italian restaurant where customers are able to enjoy their reasonable and voluminous Italian food. You should come here with your friends or with your loved one.
- CORIOLISGay Bar
- CORIOLIS is a gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Eddy who is from Osaka, is a handsome man with chiseled features and is also skilled at bantering. This bar is also popular with tourists. They will serve a welcome tequila upon request.