- BE SOUNDGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. Akino is the proprietor. Enjoy drinking and chatting within the cozy atmosphere inside the bar. Unusually for a gay bar in Sakurazaka, it's open every night from 7 p.m.
- SUNSETGay Bar
- Located in Sakurazaka, SUNSET runs over 28 years. Present bartender, Kenwa, is the second bartender. Their guests are in a large range of age groups mainly in their 40's and 50's. They organize a gay tennis competition called "Gurukun Cup" in June annually.
- LUV!LGBT Bar
- A gay bar where welcomes any gender and sexualities in Sakurazaka. You can drop in as if you would come to a pub for a drink. LUV! holds various events and parties regularly using their large space. Every Monday, a drag queen, Yamako An is serving as the manager.
- SANDERGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. Guests are mainly larger men. SANDER is a meeting point of locals and tourists. The barkeeper can speak English. SANDER holds "Underwear night" on the first Sunday. You can put on underwear only in the bar.
- Customers can easily come by Tareya Restaurant where customers are able to enjoy local fresh chicken dishes and Okinawa food that is very famous and exclusive. Customers can revel with one another.
- Parlor AsunaroRestaurant
- You can enjoy casual Italian. We are specializing in ingredients made in Japan, especially Okinawa, and offer dishes using seasonal vegetables