Okinawa, full of infinite attractions.
Okinawa is a resort that has been loved not only by Japan, but also by neighboring countries ...
The largest gay resort town in East Asia.
Naha, Okinawa, a population of about 320,000 people, is not a big city in Japan, but there are about 40 gay bars and clubs in the area ...
- Kevin's Happy FactoryRestaurant
- Cafe which has been run by gay owner. Customers are able to have their fill of specialty pastas. This cafe is very popular especially among customers in their 20's through 40's and is a favorite haunt for travelers as well as local customers.
- SANDERGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. Guests are mainly larger men. SANDER is a meeting point of locals and tourists. The barkeeper can speak English. SANDER holds "Underwear night" on the first Sunday. You can put on underwear only in the bar.
- Crescent MoonGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Tatsu is energetic and talkative. There are many tourist customers, and lots of their keep-bottle are lined up inside the bar. Karaoke lovers welcome. Every fall, Tatsu organizes a gay tennis tournament called "Kijimuna Cup."
- Banana CafeGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka, Naha. Look out for the banana signboard. The pleasant barkeeper and cheerful staff will welcome you. Guests are mainly their 30's and 40's. The proprietor Nori hosts a large gay event in Okinawa, "Renaissance" in July every year.
- Parlor AsunaroRestaurant
- You can enjoy casual Italian. We are specializing in ingredients made in Japan, especially Okinawa, and offer dishes using seasonal vegetables
- BAR ONEGay Bar
- A larger gay bar in Sakurazaka, Naha. Bar ONE has a stylish interior with a theme of red and black. Enjoyable both alone and as a group. The barkeeper, Linda is active as a drag queen and also hosts the gay party "LEGEND."