Okinawa, full of infinite attractions.
Okinawa is a resort that has been loved not only by Japan, but also by neighboring countries ...
The largest gay resort town in East Asia.
Naha, Okinawa, a population of about 320,000 people, is not a big city in Japan, but there are about 40 gay bars and clubs in the area ...
- Simple is worldGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. Its charm is the light banter of the barkeeper who is from Osaka. Gay DVDs and underwear are also sold there. Only Japanese is spoken.
- RACCOONGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper Ryuji, Carlos and Kei welcome you. Offering free karaoke on Friday. And on the first Friday, RACCOON holds "Fundoshi Party." Fundoshi is a Japanese traditional underwear. You can bring your own fundoshi or purchase one at the bar. This bar sells a low-cost fundoshi for 300 JPY and high-end fundoshi for 2,500 JPY.
- It's...@cafe kitchen x ShinRestaurant
- A gay-friendly cafe and kitchen on Sakurazaka Slope, which is crammed full of gay bars. Offers a variety of cuisine, from Okinawan to creative cookery. On weekdays, there are also a plentiful set meal that changes daily. You can even stop by for a drink and eat on your way home, as it is open until late at night.
- Trunq Italia Gohan - KumojiRestaurant
- Chef cooks decent dainty Italian cuisines using highly selected foodstuffs and provides delectable drinks at a manageable price.
- BRASSERIE OSAKIRestaurant
- They serve a reasonable appetizer as a starter, the well-known specialties that are "cheek meat of local beef simmering in red wine" and "bony pork loin griller of Agu pork", and other reasonable original dishes.
- 8men okinawaGay Bar
- A gay bar on Okiei Street in Naha. All LGBTQ people are welcome at this shot bar, not just those who identify as gay. There is no cover charge. You only need to pay for the drinks to have a good time. The staff are proficient in English and always happy to chat with customers, so no need to be shy. There are seats outside, too, so you can enjoy the breeze of Okinawa while you drink.