Okinawa, full of infinite attractions.
Okinawa is a resort that has been loved not only by Japan, but also by neighboring countries ...
The largest gay resort town in East Asia.
Naha, Okinawa, a population of about 320,000 people, is not a big city in Japan, but there are about 40 gay bars and clubs in the area ...
- Shokudo IndoRestaurant
- They use local vegetables mainly for their dishes. They also serve vegetarian food as well. They order spices from India in order to make authentic Indian curry for customers to savour.
- 036Gay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. Most of its customers range from well-built to plump. The barkeeper Osamu hosts "Bear’s Beach Party," which is held in June every year. The staff only speak Japanese.
- Owner, from Fukuoka, takes pains making Korean cold noodles that is famous and popular. Customers also enjoy drinking and talking with their friends leisurely.
- Kevin's Happy FactoryRestaurant
- Cafe which has been run by gay owner. Customers are able to have their fill of specialty pastas. This cafe is very popular especially among customers in their 20's through 40's and is a favorite haunt for travelers as well as local customers.
- BRASSERIE OSAKIRestaurant
- They serve a reasonable appetizer as a starter, the well-known specialties that are "cheek meat of local beef simmering in red wine" and "bony pork loin griller of Agu pork", and other reasonable original dishes.
- Customers are able to have Kyushu food and Motsu-Nabe (giblets cooked in a hot pot). They have lunch service during the day so they welcome customers anytime.