Okinawa, full of infinite attractions.
Okinawa is a resort that has been loved not only by Japan, but also by neighboring countries ...
The largest gay resort town in East Asia.
Naha, Okinawa, a population of about 320,000 people, is not a big city in Japan, but there are about 40 gay bars and clubs in the area ...
- Owner, from Fukuoka, takes pains making Korean cold noodles that is famous and popular. Customers also enjoy drinking and talking with their friends leisurely.
- CIELOGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Sora is local Okinawan. The bar name means "Sky" in Spanish. Most customers are in their 20s to 40s. Karaoke lovers welcome. Open until late.
- Crescent MoonGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Tatsu is energetic and talkative. There are many tourist customers, and lots of their keep-bottle are lined up inside the bar. Karaoke lovers welcome. Every fall, Tatsu organizes a gay tennis tournament called "Kijimuna Cup."
- It's...@cafe kitchen x ShinRestaurant
- A gay-friendly cafe and kitchen on Sakurazaka Slope, which is crammed full of gay bars. Offers a variety of cuisine, from Okinawan to creative cookery. On weekdays, there are also a plentiful set meal that changes daily. You can even stop by for a drink and eat on your way home, as it is open until late at night.
- Italian Food＆Wine acco glienzaRestaurant
- Italian restaurant where customers are able to enjoy their reasonable and voluminous Italian food. You should come here with your friends or with your loved one.
- AnabelGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The warm atmosphere of the barkeeper Takeshi, from Nagoya, gives the bar its color. Men of a wide range of ages, principally in their 30s and 40s, gather together here.