Okinawa, full of infinite attractions.
Okinawa is a resort that has been loved not only by Japan, but also by neighboring countries ...
The largest gay resort town in East Asia.
Naha, Okinawa, a population of about 320,000 people, is not a big city in Japan, but there are about 40 gay bars and clubs in the area ...
- Ryukyu ChakanRestaurant
- Customers can enjoy their time with their loved ones savouring teas which have various kinds of flavors. They break it down about Chinese tea that is apt to be considered very difficult.
- Customers are able to have Kyushu food and Motsu-Nabe (giblets cooked in a hot pot). They have lunch service during the day so they welcome customers anytime.
- RACCOONGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper Ryuji, Carlos and Kei welcome you. Offering free karaoke on Friday. And on the first Friday, RACCOON holds "Fundoshi Party." Fundoshi is a Japanese traditional underwear. You can bring your own fundoshi or purchase one at the bar. This bar sells a low-cost fundoshi for 300 JPY and high-end fundoshi for 2,500 JPY.
- Kevin's Happy FactoryRestaurant
- Cafe which has been run by gay owner. Customers are able to have their fill of specialty pastas. This cafe is very popular especially among customers in their 20's through 40's and is a favorite haunt for travelers as well as local customers.
- CLOVERGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The manager Tsuyoshi who is local Okinawan and younger staffs welcome you. Karaoke lovers are also welcome. A staff is a model of gay magazine.
- CIELOGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Sora is local Okinawan. The bar name means "Sky" in Spanish. Most customers are in their 20s to 40s. Karaoke lovers welcome. Open until late.