Okinawa, full of infinite attractions.
Okinawa is a resort that has been loved not only by Japan, but also by neighboring countries ...
The largest gay resort town in East Asia.
Naha, Okinawa, a population of about 320,000 people, is not a big city in Japan, but there are about 40 gay bars and clubs in the area ...
- Owner, from Fukuoka, takes pains making Korean cold noodles that is famous and popular. Customers also enjoy drinking and talking with their friends leisurely.
- GREENGay Bar
- Gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Jumpei, is a native of Ishigaki Island. GREEN has Karaoke, and Namie Amuro's songs are always free to sing. So her fans come to this bar very often. Guests are mainly in their 20's through 40's.
- 8men okinawaGay Bar
- A gay bar on Okiei Street in Naha. All LGBTQ people are welcome at this shot bar, not just those who identify as gay. There is no cover charge. You only need to pay for the drinks to have a good time. The staff are proficient in English and always happy to chat with customers, so no need to be shy. There are seats outside, too, so you can enjoy the breeze of Okinawa while you drink.
- Customers are able to have Kyushu food and Motsu-Nabe (giblets cooked in a hot pot). They have lunch service during the day so they welcome customers anytime.
- Customers can easily come by Tareya Restaurant where customers are able to enjoy local fresh chicken dishes and Okinawa food that is very famous and exclusive. Customers can revel with one another.
- CIELOGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Sora is local Okinawan. The bar name means "Sky" in Spanish. Most customers are in their 20s to 40s. Karaoke lovers welcome. Open until late.