Okinawa, full of infinite attractions.
Okinawa is a resort that has been loved not only by Japan, but also by neighboring countries ...
The largest gay resort town in East Asia.
Naha, Okinawa, a population of about 320,000 people, is not a big city in Japan, but there are about 40 gay bars and clubs in the area ...
- LUV!LGBT Bar
- A gay bar where welcomes any gender and sexualities in Sakurazaka. You can drop in as if you would come to a pub for a drink. LUV! holds various events and parties regularly using their large space. Every Monday, a drag queen, Yamako An is serving as the manager.
- RACCOONGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper Ryuji, Carlos and Kei welcome you. Offering free karaoke on Friday. And on the first Friday, RACCOON holds "Fundoshi Party." Fundoshi is a Japanese traditional underwear. You can bring your own fundoshi or purchase one at the bar. This bar sells a low-cost fundoshi for 300 JPY and high-end fundoshi for 2,500 JPY.
- CLOVERGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The manager Tsuyoshi who is local Okinawan and younger staffs welcome you. Karaoke lovers are also welcome. A staff is a model of gay magazine.
- SUNSETGay Bar
- Located in Sakurazaka, SUNSET runs over 28 years. Present bartender, Kenwa, is the second bartender. Their guests are in a large range of age groups mainly in their 40's and 50's. They organize a gay tennis competition called "Gurukun Cup" in June annually.
- Owner, from Fukuoka, takes pains making Korean cold noodles that is famous and popular. Customers also enjoy drinking and talking with their friends leisurely.
- BAR ONEGay Bar
- A larger gay bar in Sakurazaka, Naha. Bar ONE has a stylish interior with a theme of red and black. Enjoyable both alone and as a group. The barkeeper, Linda is active as a drag queen and also hosts the gay party "LEGEND."