Okinawa, full of infinite attractions.
Okinawa is a resort that has been loved not only by Japan, but also by neighboring countries ...
The largest gay resort town in East Asia.
Naha, Okinawa, a population of about 320,000 people, is not a big city in Japan, but there are about 40 gay bars and clubs in the area ...
- Shokudo IndoRestaurant
- They use local vegetables mainly for their dishes. They also serve vegetarian food as well. They order spices from India in order to make authentic Indian curry for customers to savour.
- CORIOLISGay Bar
- CORIOLIS is a gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Eddy who is from Osaka, is a handsome man with chiseled features and is also skilled at bantering. This bar is also popular with tourists. They will serve a welcome tequila upon request.
- 036Gay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. Most of its customers range from well-built to plump. The barkeeper Osamu hosts "Bear’s Beach Party," which is held in June every year. The staff only speak Japanese.
- Ryuen SakabaRestaurant
- Located on Kokusai-Dori street. Customers can have a ball with their friends. They serve Okinawa foods and Awamori (strong Okinawa liquor made from rice or millet) as well as Orion Beer for you to enjoy.
- LUV!LGBT Bar
- A gay bar where welcomes any gender and sexualities in Sakurazaka. You can drop in as if you would come to a pub for a drink. LUV! holds various events and parties regularly using their large space. Every Monday, a drag queen, Yamako An is serving as the manager.
- Ryukyu ChakanRestaurant
- Customers can enjoy their time with their loved ones savouring teas which have various kinds of flavors. They break it down about Chinese tea that is apt to be considered very difficult.