Okinawa, full of infinite attractions.
Okinawa is a resort that has been loved not only by Japan, but also by neighboring countries ...
The largest gay resort town in East Asia.
Naha, Okinawa, a population of about 320,000 people, is not a big city in Japan, but there are about 40 gay bars and clubs in the area ...
- Trunq Italia Gohan - KumojiRestaurant
- Chef cooks decent dainty Italian cuisines using highly selected foodstuffs and provides delectable drinks at a manageable price.
- 036Gay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. Most of its customers range from well-built to plump. The barkeeper Osamu hosts "Bear’s Beach Party," which is held in June every year. The staff only speak Japanese.
- Kevin's Happy FactoryRestaurant
- Cafe which has been run by gay owner. Customers are able to have their fill of specialty pastas. This cafe is very popular especially among customers in their 20's through 40's and is a favorite haunt for travelers as well as local customers.
- Black MonkeyGay Bar
- Black Monkey is located in Sakurazaka. Guests with wide range of age-group can enjoy the bar. Shogo, manager of the bar, entertains you cordially. You can come by even just by yourself with no hesitation.
- SANDERGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. Guests are mainly larger men. SANDER is a meeting point of locals and tourists. The barkeeper can speak English. SANDER holds "Underwear night" on the first Sunday. You can put on underwear only in the bar.
- RACCOONGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper Ryuji, Carlos and Kei welcome you. Offering free karaoke on Friday. And on the first Friday, RACCOON holds "Fundoshi Party." Fundoshi is a Japanese traditional underwear. You can bring your own fundoshi or purchase one at the bar. This bar sells a low-cost fundoshi for 300 JPY and high-end fundoshi for 2,500 JPY.