Okinawa, full of infinite attractions.
Okinawa is a resort that has been loved not only by Japan, but also by neighboring countries ...
The largest gay resort town in East Asia.
Naha, Okinawa, a population of about 320,000 people, is not a big city in Japan, but there are about 40 gay bars and clubs in the area ...
- Kevin's Happy FactoryRestaurant
- Cafe which has been run by gay owner. Customers are able to have their fill of specialty pastas. This cafe is very popular especially among customers in their 20's through 40's and is a favorite haunt for travelers as well as local customers.
- BE SOUNDGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. Akino is the proprietor. Enjoy drinking and chatting within the cozy atmosphere inside the bar. Unusually for a gay bar in Sakurazaka, it's open every night from 7 p.m.
- Ryuen SakabaRestaurant
- Located on Kokusai-Dori street. Customers can have a ball with their friends. They serve Okinawa foods and Awamori (strong Okinawa liquor made from rice or millet) as well as Orion Beer for you to enjoy.
- RACCOONGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper Ryuji, Carlos and Kei welcome you. Offering free karaoke on Friday. And on the first Friday, RACCOON holds "Fundoshi Party." Fundoshi is a Japanese traditional underwear. You can bring your own fundoshi or purchase one at the bar. This bar sells a low-cost fundoshi for 300 JPY and high-end fundoshi for 2,500 JPY.
- AnabelGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The warm atmosphere of the barkeeper Takeshi, from Nagoya, gives the bar its color. Men of a wide range of ages, principally in their 30s and 40s, gather together here.
- Black MonkeyGay Bar
- Black Monkey is located in Sakurazaka. Guests with wide range of age-group can enjoy the bar. Shogo, manager of the bar, entertains you cordially. You can come by even just by yourself with no hesitation.