Okinawa, full of infinite attractions.
Okinawa is a resort that has been loved not only by Japan, but also by neighboring countries ...
The largest gay resort town in East Asia.
Naha, Okinawa, a population of about 320,000 people, is not a big city in Japan, but there are about 40 gay bars and clubs in the area ...
- 036Gay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. Most of its customers range from well-built to plump. The barkeeper Osamu hosts "Bear’s Beach Party," which is held in June every year. The staff only speak Japanese.
- Black MonkeyGay Bar
- Black Monkey is located in Sakurazaka. Guests with wide range of age-group can enjoy the bar. Shogo, manager of the bar, entertains you cordially. You can come by even just by yourself with no hesitation.
- Ryuen SakabaRestaurant
- Located on Kokusai-Dori street. Customers can have a ball with their friends. They serve Okinawa foods and Awamori (strong Okinawa liquor made from rice or millet) as well as Orion Beer for you to enjoy.
- Crescent MoonGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Tatsu is energetic and talkative. There are many tourist customers, and lots of their keep-bottle are lined up inside the bar. Karaoke lovers welcome. Every fall, Tatsu organizes a gay tennis tournament called "Kijimuna Cup."
- CIELOGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Sora is local Okinawan. The bar name means "Sky" in Spanish. Most customers are in their 20s to 40s. Karaoke lovers welcome. Open until late.
- GREENGay Bar
- Gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Jumpei, is a native of Ishigaki Island. GREEN has Karaoke, and Namie Amuro's songs are always free to sing. So her fans come to this bar very often. Guests are mainly in their 20's through 40's.