Okinawa, full of infinite attractions.
Okinawa is a resort that has been loved not only by Japan, but also by neighboring countries ...
The largest gay resort town in East Asia.
Naha, Okinawa, a population of about 320,000 people, is not a big city in Japan, but there are about 40 gay bars and clubs in the area ...
- CLOVERGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The manager Tsuyoshi who is local Okinawan and younger staffs welcome you. Karaoke lovers are also welcome. A staff is a model of gay magazine.
- Kevin's Happy FactoryRestaurant
- Cafe which has been run by gay owner. Customers are able to have their fill of specialty pastas. This cafe is very popular especially among customers in their 20's through 40's and is a favorite haunt for travelers as well as local customers.
- Trunq Italia Gohan - KumojiRestaurant
- Chef cooks decent dainty Italian cuisines using highly selected foodstuffs and provides delectable drinks at a manageable price.
- Crescent MoonGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Tatsu is energetic and talkative. There are many tourist customers, and lots of their keep-bottle are lined up inside the bar. Karaoke lovers welcome. Every fall, Tatsu organizes a gay tennis tournament called "Kijimuna Cup."
- Customers can easily come by Tareya Restaurant where customers are able to enjoy local fresh chicken dishes and Okinawa food that is very famous and exclusive. Customers can revel with one another.
- SANDERGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. Guests are mainly larger men. SANDER is a meeting point of locals and tourists. The barkeeper can speak English. SANDER holds "Underwear night" on the first Sunday. You can put on underwear only in the bar.