Okinawa, full of infinite attractions.
Okinawa is a resort that has been loved not only by Japan, but also by neighboring countries ...
The largest gay resort town in East Asia.
Naha, Okinawa, a population of about 320,000 people, is not a big city in Japan, but there are about 40 gay bars and clubs in the area ...
- Kevin's Happy FactoryRestaurant
- Cafe which has been run by gay owner. Customers are able to have their fill of specialty pastas. This cafe is very popular especially among customers in their 20's through 40's and is a favorite haunt for travelers as well as local customers.
- BRASSERIE OSAKIRestaurant
- They serve a reasonable appetizer as a starter, the well-known specialties that are "cheek meat of local beef simmering in red wine" and "bony pork loin griller of Agu pork", and other reasonable original dishes.
- CLOVERGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The manager Tsuyoshi who is local Okinawan and younger staffs welcome you. Karaoke lovers are also welcome. A staff is a model of gay magazine.
- Italian Food＆Wine acco glienzaRestaurant
- Italian restaurant where customers are able to enjoy their reasonable and voluminous Italian food. You should come here with your friends or with your loved one.
- An American style diner where local customers and travelers from abroad are able to have fun time. Various amusing events are held on weekends.
- Ryuen SakabaRestaurant
- Located on Kokusai-Dori street. Customers can have a ball with their friends. They serve Okinawa foods and Awamori (strong Okinawa liquor made from rice or millet) as well as Orion Beer for you to enjoy.