Okinawa, full of infinite attractions.
Okinawa is a resort that has been loved not only by Japan, but also by neighboring countries ...
The largest gay resort town in East Asia.
Naha, Okinawa, a population of about 320,000 people, is not a big city in Japan, but there are about 40 gay bars and clubs in the area ...
- Simple is worldGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. Its charm is the light banter of the barkeeper who is from Osaka. Gay DVDs and underwear are also sold there. Only Japanese is spoken.
- BAR ONEGay Bar
- A larger gay bar in Sakurazaka, Naha. Bar ONE has a stylish interior with a theme of red and black. Enjoyable both alone and as a group. The barkeeper, Linda is active as a drag queen and also hosts the gay party "LEGEND."
- CIELOGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Sora is local Okinawan. The bar name means "Sky" in Spanish. Most customers are in their 20s to 40s. Karaoke lovers welcome. Open until late.
- It's...@cafe kitchen x ShinRestaurant
- A gay-friendly cafe and kitchen on Sakurazaka Slope, which is crammed full of gay bars. Offers a variety of cuisine, from Okinawan to creative cookery. On weekdays, there are also a plentiful set meal that changes daily. You can even stop by for a drink and eat on your way home, as it is open until late at night.
- Crescent MoonGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Tatsu is energetic and talkative. There are many tourist customers, and lots of their keep-bottle are lined up inside the bar. Karaoke lovers welcome. Every fall, Tatsu organizes a gay tennis tournament called "Kijimuna Cup."
- BRASSERIE OSAKIRestaurant
- They serve a reasonable appetizer as a starter, the well-known specialties that are "cheek meat of local beef simmering in red wine" and "bony pork loin griller of Agu pork", and other reasonable original dishes.