Okinawa, full of infinite attractions.
Okinawa is a resort that has been loved not only by Japan, but also by neighboring countries ...
The largest gay resort town in East Asia.
Naha, Okinawa, a population of about 320,000 people, is not a big city in Japan, but there are about 40 gay bars and clubs in the area ...
- BE SOUNDGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. Akino is the proprietor. Enjoy drinking and chatting within the cozy atmosphere inside the bar. Unusually for a gay bar in Sakurazaka, it's open every night from 7 p.m.
- BRASSERIE OSAKIRestaurant
- They serve a reasonable appetizer as a starter, the well-known specialties that are "cheek meat of local beef simmering in red wine" and "bony pork loin griller of Agu pork", and other reasonable original dishes.
- Customers can easily come by Tareya Restaurant where customers are able to enjoy local fresh chicken dishes and Okinawa food that is very famous and exclusive. Customers can revel with one another.
- Shokudo IndoRestaurant
- They use local vegetables mainly for their dishes. They also serve vegetarian food as well. They order spices from India in order to make authentic Indian curry for customers to savour.
- Black MonkeyGay Bar
- Black Monkey is located in Sakurazaka. Guests with wide range of age-group can enjoy the bar. Shogo, manager of the bar, entertains you cordially. You can come by even just by yourself with no hesitation.
- Parlor AsunaroRestaurant
- You can enjoy casual Italian. We are specializing in ingredients made in Japan, especially Okinawa, and offer dishes using seasonal vegetables