Okinawa, full of infinite attractions.
Okinawa is a resort that has been loved not only by Japan, but also by neighboring countries ...
The largest gay resort town in East Asia.
Naha, Okinawa, a population of about 320,000 people, is not a big city in Japan, but there are about 40 gay bars and clubs in the area ...
- AnabelGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The warm atmosphere of the barkeeper Takeshi, from Nagoya, gives the bar its color. Men of a wide range of ages, principally in their 30s and 40s, gather together here.
- CIELOGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Sora is local Okinawan. The bar name means "Sky" in Spanish. Most customers are in their 20s to 40s. Karaoke lovers welcome. Open until late.
- Kevin's Happy FactoryRestaurant
- Cafe which has been run by gay owner. Customers are able to have their fill of specialty pastas. This cafe is very popular especially among customers in their 20's through 40's and is a favorite haunt for travelers as well as local customers.
- Italian Food＆Wine acco glienzaRestaurant
- Italian restaurant where customers are able to enjoy their reasonable and voluminous Italian food. You should come here with your friends or with your loved one.
- BE SOUNDGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. Akino is the proprietor. Enjoy drinking and chatting within the cozy atmosphere inside the bar. Unusually for a gay bar in Sakurazaka, it's open every night from 7 p.m.
- CORIOLISGay Bar
- CORIOLIS is a gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Eddy who is from Osaka, is a handsome man with chiseled features and is also skilled at bantering. This bar is also popular with tourists. They will serve a welcome tequila upon request.