Okinawa, full of infinite attractions.
Okinawa is a resort that has been loved not only by Japan, but also by neighboring countries ...
The largest gay resort town in East Asia.
Naha, Okinawa, a population of about 320,000 people, is not a big city in Japan, but there are about 40 gay bars and clubs in the area ...
- Italian Food＆Wine acco glienzaRestaurant
- Italian restaurant where customers are able to enjoy their reasonable and voluminous Italian food. You should come here with your friends or with your loved one.
- SUNSETGay Bar
- Located in Sakurazaka, SUNSET runs over 28 years. Present bartender, Kenwa, is the second bartender. Their guests are in a large range of age groups mainly in their 40's and 50's. They organize a gay tennis competition called "Gurukun Cup" in June annually.
- RACCOONGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper Ryuji, Carlos and Kei welcome you. Offering free karaoke on Friday. And on the first Friday, RACCOON holds "Fundoshi Party." Fundoshi is a Japanese traditional underwear. You can bring your own fundoshi or purchase one at the bar. This bar sells a low-cost fundoshi for 300 JPY and high-end fundoshi for 2,500 JPY.
- Shokudo IndoRestaurant
- They use local vegetables mainly for their dishes. They also serve vegetarian food as well. They order spices from India in order to make authentic Indian curry for customers to savour.
- SANDERGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. Guests are mainly larger men. SANDER is a meeting point of locals and tourists. The barkeeper can speak English. SANDER holds "Underwear night" on the first Sunday. You can put on underwear only in the bar.
- BAR ONEGay Bar
- A larger gay bar in Sakurazaka, Naha. Bar ONE has a stylish interior with a theme of red and black. Enjoyable both alone and as a group. The barkeeper, Linda is active as a drag queen and also hosts the gay party "LEGEND."