Okinawa, full of infinite attractions.
Okinawa is a resort that has been loved not only by Japan, but also by neighboring countries ...
The largest gay resort town in East Asia.
Naha, Okinawa, a population of about 320,000 people, is not a big city in Japan, but there are about 40 gay bars and clubs in the area ...
- Ryuen SakabaRestaurant
- Located on Kokusai-Dori street. Customers can have a ball with their friends. They serve Okinawa foods and Awamori (strong Okinawa liquor made from rice or millet) as well as Orion Beer for you to enjoy.
- Ryukyu ChakanRestaurant
- Customers can enjoy their time with their loved ones savouring teas which have various kinds of flavors. They break it down about Chinese tea that is apt to be considered very difficult.
- Crescent MoonGay Bar
- A gay bar in Sakurazaka. The barkeeper, Tatsu is energetic and talkative. There are many tourist customers, and lots of their keep-bottle are lined up inside the bar. Karaoke lovers welcome. Every fall, Tatsu organizes a gay tennis tournament called "Kijimuna Cup."
- Trunq Italia Gohan - KumojiRestaurant
- Chef cooks decent dainty Italian cuisines using highly selected foodstuffs and provides delectable drinks at a manageable price.
- Black MonkeyGay Bar
- Black Monkey is located in Sakurazaka. Guests with wide range of age-group can enjoy the bar. Shogo, manager of the bar, entertains you cordially. You can come by even just by yourself with no hesitation.
- BRASSERIE OSAKIRestaurant
- They serve a reasonable appetizer as a starter, the well-known specialties that are "cheek meat of local beef simmering in red wine" and "bony pork loin griller of Agu pork", and other reasonable original dishes.