- HAGAKUREGay Bar
- Gay bar located in Minami with relaxed atmosphere. Beefy and fatty guests in their 40's to 50's usually gather around. Table tennis competition is held by HAGAKURE on the second Sunday of the month. They also hold Fundoshi (loincloth) event on the third Sunday of the month and guests have to wear only Fudoshi in the bar.
- EXPLOSIONGay Bar
- A well-known gay club in the center of Doyama. Holds various events on Saturdays and days before a public holiday. Check their official website for the detail and schedule. EXPLOSION opens as a shot bar on weekdays. There is no cover charge and you can freely order from one drink up. People of any sexuality or gender are welcomed. English available.
- JACK in the BOXGay Bar
- Gay club in Doyama. Drinks are paid for when ordering and you are free to stay for just one drink or more. Holds a variety of events. Only open on weekends.
- YuntakuGay Bar
- Gay bar in Doyama with mature atmosphere. Beefy manager and staff welcome their guests in their 30's to 40's mainly. Regular staff on Saturdays is fluent in English.
- Shamoji is a Japanese pub which provides their original creative Japanese food, shore dinner, Oden (steamed vegetables and fish dumplings in Japanese broth) with 300 JPY compulsory appetizer. Shamoji is a small pub decorated like an antique Japanese house. TV has equipped inside the pub. A maximum of up to 18 people can enjoy their dishes. Shamoji is located within walking distance from Doyama in Osaka.
- AngelLGBT Bar
- Happy bar with young crowd