- Pu-sunGay Bar
- Gay bar in Doyama. bear, muscular, beefy type of guests in their 20's to 40's come to PU-SUN frequently. Manager and staff are bears too. Guests who are strangers and inexperienced in gay bar are also welcomed.
- DUNGAREEGay Bar
- DUNGAREE, located in Doyama, is very popular for big and well-built guests. They don't have Karaoke so guests enjoy drinking and talking. Manager, Hideki, can speak English a little. He cooks original curry and rice. It's well-known as a DUNGAREE's speciality dish.
- Dining Bar RakutoRestaurant
- Dining bar in Doyama operated by gay owner. Bar staff have certain expert knowledge to help find suitable wine or shochu that go well with their cuisines. Feel free to come by even just by yourself, too.
- DUCKS! OSAKALGBT Bar
- A gay mixed bar in Doyama. The manager is an active GOGO dancer. This bar welcomes any nationalities and sexualities. Enjoy your drink from 800 JPY and tasty foods. Karaoke is also available. Holding a special event with DJ and GOGO boys once a month.
- BullGay Bar
- On second Saturday of the month, Bull turns to be a Fundoshi (loincloth) bar so all guests must wear only Fundoshi inside the bar.
- Located near the 2nd station from Umeda station. They serve Kobe Beef and Kobe Beef innards dishes.