- Restaurant where they provide Japanese famous brand beefs like Kobe Beef and Oumi Beef with very reasonable price . Located near 2nd station from Umeda Station.
- JinboGay Bar
- Hideout type of gay bar located in Doyama. Jinbo has Japanese style interior finishing with jazz background music. Guests are mainly in their late 40's to their 50's. On first Saturdays and Sundays of the month, they hold Fundoshi (loincloth) event where guests have drinks wearing only Fundoshi. They have free Fundoshi for you to borrow.
- L town♀Lesbian Bar
- It is a tropical restaurant inspired by Bali. There are many wonderful staff members. It is a store that is easy to enter, even for beginners. When you want to drink by yourself, or with someone, or on a date, you can come on any occasion
- Pu-sunGay Bar
- Gay bar in Doyama. bear, muscular, beefy type of guests in their 20's to 40's come to PU-SUN frequently. Manager and staff are bears too. Guests who are strangers and inexperienced in gay bar are also welcomed.
- HAGAKUREGay Bar
- Gay bar located in Minami with relaxed atmosphere. Beefy and fatty guests in their 40's to 50's usually gather around. Table tennis competition is held by HAGAKURE on the second Sunday of the month. They also hold Fundoshi (loincloth) event on the third Sunday of the month and guests have to wear only Fudoshi in the bar.
- Bar BacchusLGBT Bar
- Bar Bacchus has cozy atmosphere and welcomes any genders and sexualities. In the bar, there are only seats at the counter. The barkeeper Chanho is talkative and fluent in Japanese, English and Korean.