- do with cafeLGBT Bar
- A restaurant and bar where guests can enjoy shows put up by drag queens every night. The dishes that are a mix of Japanese and Western cuisine are all delicious. Caters to large groups as well. Showtime starts at 21:00 on weekdays and at 21:00 and 24:30 for a total of two sessions on Fridays, Saturdays, and eves of public holidays.
- DUNGAREEGay Bar
- DUNGAREE, located in Doyama, is very popular for big and well-built guests. They don't have Karaoke so guests enjoy drinking and talking. Manager, Hideki, can speak English a little. He cooks original curry and rice. It's well-known as a DUNGAREE's speciality dish.
- PUMP UP BARGay Bar
- Stylish gay bar in Doyama district. Most of the staff speak Japanese only, but they are friendly. A long bar counter will come into view when entering the bar. There are table and sofa for groups. This bar hosts events irregularly.
- Members JUNGay Bar
- Gay bar located near Tsutenkaku. Members JUN is for the guests who are considered as Wolf and Macho type with short hair. You are possible to have a drink wearing only Fundoshi (loincloth). They have a huge window so guests are able to enjoy watching Tsutenkaku and Abeno Harukas from that window.
- DUCKS! OSAKALGBT Bar
- A gay mixed bar in Doyama. The manager is an active GOGO dancer. This bar welcomes any nationalities and sexualities. Enjoy your drink from 800 JPY and tasty foods. Karaoke is also available. Holding a special event with DJ and GOGO boys once a month.
- YuntakuGay Bar
- Gay bar in Doyama with mature atmosphere. Beefy manager and staff welcome their guests in their 30's to 40's mainly. Regular staff on Saturdays is fluent in English.