Explore this lively city.
Speaking of the image of Osaka in Japan, the atmosphere that is full of humanity and vibrancy, full of laughter at the Kansai dialect ...
Enjoy Osaka’s active nightlife.
There are more than 100 gay bars in Osaka, which are distributed in three areas: Kita (Doyama), Minami (Namba), Shin Sekai ...
- April 11, 2020
- Place : EXPLOSION
- "NOLZA" is the only gay mix K-POP party in Osaka. Let's enjoy the party all night long, if you like. You can get adv.ticket at EXPLOSION. MUSIC GENRE: K-pop MEN ONLY DJ：Boo, SHOON VJ：EM GOGOBOY：KICK , Cocoro , TASUKU GUEST QUEEN：Morie Herpangina , baby vaggy QUEEN：DaDa, ViVi, AKIKO KARDASHIAN, Petty Bitchorina, venti DANCE UNIT：PPEGOPPA , Rainbow Caramel CHAMISUL BOY：Yuman , Mi-kun
- Members JUNGay Bar
- Gay bar located near Tsutenkaku. Members JUN is for the guests who are considered as Wolf and Macho type with short hair. You are possible to have a drink wearing only Fundoshi (loincloth). They have a huge window so guests are able to enjoy watching Tsutenkaku and Abeno Harukas from that window.
- GottsuGay Bar
- Gay bar located in Doyama. Guests are mainly bear, cub, chub and fat in their 20's through 40's.
- do with cafeLGBT Bar
- A restaurant and bar where guests can enjoy shows put up by drag queens every night. The dishes that are a mix of Japanese and Western cuisine are all delicious. Caters to large groups as well. Showtime starts at 21:00 on weekdays and at 21:00 and 24:30 for a total of two sessions on Fridays, Saturdays, and eves of public holidays.
- MustacheGay Bar
- Long-established gay bar for more than 20 years in Namba. Mustache has been run by both Wani and Matsu. Even though the bar is called Mustache, guests don't have to have mustache. They hold a gay tennis compensation twice a year.
- BullGay Bar
- On second Saturday of the month, Bull turns to be a Fundoshi (loincloth) bar so all guests must wear only Fundoshi inside the bar.
- Dining Bar RakutoRestaurant
- Dining bar in Doyama operated by gay owner. Bar staff have certain expert knowledge to help find suitable wine or shochu that go well with their cuisines. Feel free to come by even just by yourself, too.