Explore this lively city.
Speaking of the image of Osaka in Japan, the atmosphere that is full of humanity and vibrancy, full of laughter at the Kansai dialect ...
Enjoy Osaka’s active nightlife.
There are more than 100 gay bars in Osaka, which are distributed in three areas: Kita (Doyama), Minami (Namba), Shin Sekai ...
- DNA/BOGGay Bar
- Gay bar for the guests who are considered fatty or chubby and love drinking in Doyama. Enthusiasts of tennis are welcomed.
- EXPLOSIONGay Bar
- A well-known gay club in the center of Doyama. Holds various events on Saturdays and days before a public holiday. Check their official website for the detail and schedule. EXPLOSION opens as a shot bar on weekdays. There is no cover charge and you can freely order from one drink up. People of any sexuality or gender are welcomed. English available.
- GOHAN 5 1/2Gay Bar
- Gay bar in Doyama for the guests who are fatty and love fatty guys.
- HAGAKUREGay Bar
- Gay bar located in Minami with relaxed atmosphere. Beefy and fatty guests in their 40's to 50's usually gather around. Table tennis competition is held by HAGAKURE on the second Sunday of the month. They also hold Fundoshi (loincloth) event on the third Sunday of the month and guests have to wear only Fudoshi in the bar.
- Restaurant where they provide Japanese famous brand beefs like Kobe Beef and Oumi Beef with very reasonable price . Located near 2nd station from Umeda Station.
- Dining Bar RakutoRestaurant
- Dining bar in Doyama operated by gay owner. Bar staff have certain expert knowledge to help find suitable wine or shochu that go well with their cuisines. Feel free to come by even just by yourself, too.