Explore this lively city.
Speaking of the image of Osaka in Japan, the atmosphere that is full of humanity and vibrancy, full of laughter at the Kansai dialect ...
Enjoy Osaka’s active nightlife.
There are more than 100 gay bars in Osaka, which are distributed in three areas: Kita (Doyama), Minami (Namba), Shin Sekai ...
- AsunaroGay Bar
- Asunaro has its more than 36 years of history in Doyama. Guests are in various age groups.
- Japanese pub. They serve Japanese food mainly seafood including Sushi, especially elaborate original tuna dishes, with 300yen compulsory appetizer. Seating capacity is up to 35 people. Isshin is located within walking distance from Doyama in Osaka.
- G PhysiqueGay Bar
- An international gay bar in Doyama. The bartender, Hideki is welcoming everybody with cozy atmosphere. No matter which country you are from and what language you speak, it is possible to communicate with good alcohol and music. Karaoke available.
- GRAND SLAMGay Bar
- All gender (LGBTQ & Straight) MIX bar, welcoming local and overseas customers. Some special events days are for men only. Please visit our website for event details.
- Bar BacchusLGBT Bar
- Bar Bacchus has cozy atmosphere and welcomes any genders and sexualities. In the bar, there are only seats at the counter. The barkeeper Chanho is talkative and fluent in Japanese, English and Korean.
- Isshin Hanare - IppoRestaurant
- Japanese pub with 300 JPY compulsory appetizer. They provide their original elaborate seafood and horsemeat cuisine. They have a seating capacity of 40 people. Isshin Hanare - Ippo is located within walking distance from Doyama in Osaka.