Explore this lively city.
Speaking of the image of Osaka in Japan, the atmosphere that is full of humanity and vibrancy, full of laughter at the Kansai dialect ...
Enjoy Osaka’s active nightlife.
There are more than 100 gay bars in Osaka, which are distributed in three areas: Kita (Doyama), Minami (Namba), Shin Sekai ...
- HIGEBUNGay Bar
- Bun, manager of HIGEBUN in Namba, is from Kyushu and welcoming guests who are mostly Bear and Chub in their 30's through 60's. But basically they accept all kinds of age groups and body habitus. They hold Fundoshi (loincloth) event once a month. You can order your drink in English or Chinese.
- UKGay Bar
- UK is a gay bar in Namba. Guests are able to enjoy talking and singing Karaoke with a talkative manager. UK is a cozy and modest bar where everybody is easily open up to each other. Japanese language only.
- Japanese pub. They serve Japanese food mainly seafood including Sushi, especially elaborate original tuna dishes, with 300yen compulsory appetizer. Seating capacity is up to 35 people. Isshin is located within walking distance from Doyama in Osaka.
- JACK in the BOXGay Bar
- Gay club in Doyama. Drinks are paid for when ordering and you are free to stay for just one drink or more. Holds a variety of events. Only open on weekends.
- JinboGay Bar
- Hideout type of gay bar located in Doyama. Jinbo has Japanese style interior finishing with jazz background music. Guests are mainly in their late 40's to their 50's. On first Saturdays and Sundays of the month, they hold Fundoshi (loincloth) event where guests have drinks wearing only Fundoshi. They have free Fundoshi for you to borrow.
- Located near the 2nd station from Umeda station. They serve Kobe Beef and Kobe Beef innards dishes.