Explore this lively city.
Speaking of the image of Osaka in Japan, the atmosphere that is full of humanity and vibrancy, full of laughter at the Kansai dialect ...
Enjoy Osaka’s active nightlife.
There are more than 100 gay bars in Osaka, which are distributed in three areas: Kita (Doyama), Minami (Namba), Shin Sekai ...
- February 22, 2020
- Place : EXPLOSION
- "GOLDRUSH " is the new party planning for gay men's encountering and enjoyable time. Drag queens, GOGO Boys and some hosts will entertain you. MUSIC GENRE: ALL GENRE MEN ONLY DJ：HKR, Hugest, Sukemaru Mitsui DRAG QUEEN：OZ, ViVi, Bidemi Otearai GOGO BOY： KENTA, HIJIRI, PIKA TEQUILA BOY：MITSUKI, Berukun FLOOR BOY：D@i, Yoshi
- February 29, 2020
- Place : EXPLOSION
- This party is featuring the greatest hit songs of J-pop. "Bestban!!" means greatest hits. If you like Japanese pop songs, please join and have fun! DJs：YOU, PIROSUKE, TAKE GOGO BOYS：TAKA, TOMOAKI, Tsubame DRAG QUEENS：Love RealizE, DaDa, YUDAI tokaite YUTA
- AsunaroGay Bar
- Asunaro has its more than 36 years of history in Doyama. Guests are in various age groups.
- BullGay Bar
- On second Saturday of the month, Bull turns to be a Fundoshi (loincloth) bar so all guests must wear only Fundoshi inside the bar.
- GOHAN 5 1/2Gay Bar
- Gay bar in Doyama for the guests who are fatty and love fatty guys.
- AKANTEGay Bar
- AKANTE is a non-genre MIX gay bar. New customer and single customer are welcome. Basically for men only on Saturday. Open at 18:00 on weekdays and 20:00 on Saturdays and Sundays.There is no appetizer provided, but food menus such as grilled curry and omelet (additional charge is required) available. Cocktails, soft drinks and liquors including non-alcoholic will be served. PayPay payment available.
- AtarouGay Bar
- Gay bar located in Kamigata-Center in Shinsekai. Guests are largely middle and old people but younger guests are also welcomed. Hiroshi, manager, are very friendly to travelers as well as regular guests. On every 4th Friday of the month, they have Rokushaku (traditional Japanese G-string for men) event and guests must wear only Rokushaku between 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. You have to bring your own Rokushaku with them.
- Japanese pub where customers can enjoy Japanese food, Sushi, Shabu-shabu, Motsu-Nabe (giblets cooked in a hot pot), Samgeyopsal (sliced pork belly cooked on a tabletop grill), and so forth. They have a seating capacity of 60 people. Yossha is located within walking distance from Doyama.