Explore this lively city.
Speaking of the image of Osaka in Japan, the atmosphere that is full of humanity and vibrancy, full of laughter at the Kansai dialect ...
Enjoy Osaka’s active nightlife.
There are more than 100 gay bars in Osaka, which are distributed in three areas: Kita (Doyama), Minami (Namba), Shin Sekai ...
- GRAND SLAMGay Bar
- All gender (LGBTQ & Straight) MIX bar, welcoming local and overseas customers. Some special events days are for men only. Please visit our website for event details.
- BullGay Bar
- On second Saturday of the month, Bull turns to be a Fundoshi (loincloth) bar so all guests must wear only Fundoshi inside the bar.
- UKGay Bar
- UK is a gay bar in Namba. Guests are able to enjoy talking and singing Karaoke with a talkative manager. UK is a cozy and modest bar where everybody is easily open up to each other. Japanese language only.
- GottsuGay Bar
- Gay bar located in Doyama. Guests are mainly bear, cub, chub and fat in their 20's through 40's.
- PUMP UP BARGay Bar
- Stylish gay bar in Doyama district. Most of the staff speak Japanese only, but they are friendly. A long bar counter will come into view when entering the bar. There are table and sofa for groups. This bar hosts events irregularly.
- KUSHIYAKARA is located in gay village in Doyama where guests can enjoy Kushikatsu and Kushiage, deep-fried skewered meat and vegetables. On 1st and 3rd Friday, they have all you can drink service with 1,800 JPY (there is a time limit).