Explore this lively city.
Speaking of the image of Osaka in Japan, the atmosphere that is full of humanity and vibrancy, full of laughter at the Kansai dialect ...
Enjoy Osaka’s active nightlife.
There are more than 100 gay bars in Osaka, which are distributed in three areas: Kita (Doyama), Minami (Namba), Shin Sekai ...
- FrenZ FrenZYGay Bar
- A gay bar in Doyama district. A colorful, pop-style interior, like someone tipped out the contents of a toy box. Karaoke and video games are available. The bar owner, Sully, is very friendly.
- DNA/BOGGay Bar
- Gay bar for the guests who are considered fatty or chubby and love drinking in Doyama. Enthusiasts of tennis are welcomed.
- Japanese pub. They serve Japanese food mainly seafood including Sushi, especially elaborate original tuna dishes, with 300yen compulsory appetizer. Seating capacity is up to 35 people. Isshin is located within walking distance from Doyama in Osaka.
- GottsuGay Bar
- Gay bar located in Doyama. Guests are mainly bear, cub, chub and fat in their 20's through 40's.
- AtarouGay Bar
- Gay bar located in Kamigata-Center in Shinsekai. Guests are largely middle and old people but younger guests are also welcomed. Hiroshi, manager, are very friendly to travelers as well as regular guests. On every 4th Friday of the month, they have Rokushaku (traditional Japanese G-string for men) event and guests must wear only Rokushaku between 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. You have to bring your own Rokushaku with them.
- DUCKS! OSAKALGBT Bar
- A gay mixed bar in Doyama. The manager is an active GOGO dancer. This bar welcomes any nationalities and sexualities. Enjoy your drink from 800 JPY and tasty foods. Karaoke is also available. Holding a special event with DJ and GOGO boys once a month.