Explore this lively city.
Speaking of the image of Osaka in Japan, the atmosphere that is full of humanity and vibrancy, full of laughter at the Kansai dialect ...
Enjoy Osaka’s active nightlife.
There are more than 100 gay bars in Osaka, which are distributed in three areas: Kita (Doyama), Minami (Namba), Shin Sekai ...
- JACK in the BOXGay Bar
- Gay club in Doyama. Drinks are paid for when ordering and you are free to stay for just one drink or more. Holds a variety of events. Only open on weekends.
- Bar BacchusLGBT Bar
- Bar Bacchus has cozy atmosphere and welcomes any genders and sexualities. In the bar, there are only seats at the counter. The barkeeper Chanho is talkative and fluent in Japanese, English and Korean.
- KUSHIYAKARA is located in gay village in Doyama where guests can enjoy Kushikatsu and Kushiage, deep-fried skewered meat and vegetables. On 1st and 3rd Friday, they have all you can drink service with 1,800 JPY (there is a time limit).
- PokapokayaGay Bar
- The bartender speaks English, and draws portraits. Enjoy with everyone, and make your heart Pokapoka (Means "warm")
- UKGay Bar
- UK is a gay bar in Namba. Guests are able to enjoy talking and singing Karaoke with a talkative manager. UK is a cozy and modest bar where everybody is easily open up to each other. Japanese language only.
- PUMP UP BARGay Bar
- Stylish gay bar in Doyama district. Most of the staff speak Japanese only, but they are friendly. A long bar counter will come into view when entering the bar. There are table and sofa for groups. This bar hosts events irregularly.