Explore this lively city.
Speaking of the image of Osaka in Japan, the atmosphere that is full of humanity and vibrancy, full of laughter at the Kansai dialect ...
Enjoy Osaka’s active nightlife.
There are more than 100 gay bars in Osaka, which are distributed in three areas: Kita (Doyama), Minami (Namba), Shin Sekai ...
- Members JUNGay Bar
- Gay bar located near Tsutenkaku. Members JUN is for the guests who are considered as Wolf and Macho type with short hair. You are possible to have a drink wearing only Fundoshi (loincloth). They have a huge window so guests are able to enjoy watching Tsutenkaku and Abeno Harukas from that window.
- KUSHIYAKARA is located in gay village in Doyama where guests can enjoy Kushikatsu and Kushiage, deep-fried skewered meat and vegetables. On 1st and 3rd Friday, they have all you can drink service with 1,800 JPY (there is a time limit).
- UKGay Bar
- UK is a gay bar in Namba. Guests are able to enjoy talking and singing Karaoke with a talkative manager. UK is a cozy and modest bar where everybody is easily open up to each other. Japanese language only.
- DUCKS! OSAKALGBT Bar
- A gay mixed bar in Doyama. The manager is an active GOGO dancer. This bar welcomes any nationalities and sexualities. Enjoy your drink from 800 JPY and tasty foods. Karaoke is also available. Holding a special event with DJ and GOGO boys once a month.
- Isshin Hanare - IppoRestaurant
- Japanese pub with 300 JPY compulsory appetizer. They provide their original elaborate seafood and horsemeat cuisine. They have a seating capacity of 40 people. Isshin Hanare - Ippo is located within walking distance from Doyama in Osaka.
- Pu-sunGay Bar
- Gay bar in Doyama. bear, muscular, beefy type of guests in their 20's to 40's come to PU-SUN frequently. Manager and staff are bears too. Guests who are strangers and inexperienced in gay bar are also welcomed.