Explore this lively city.
Speaking of the image of Osaka in Japan, the atmosphere that is full of humanity and vibrancy, full of laughter at the Kansai dialect ...
Enjoy Osaka’s active nightlife.
There are more than 100 gay bars in Osaka, which are distributed in three areas: Kita (Doyama), Minami (Namba), Shin Sekai ...
- Hello! Project Palace
- Place : EXPLOSION
- “Hello! Project Palace”is gay mix J-POP party featuring Hello! Project Idol. All the music is Hello! Project including Morning Musume, ANGERME, Juice=Juice, BEYOOOOONDS and more. If you like them, the party will be paradise for you. DJ: FUJIO, KENJI SAKURAI, MitsuishiBoyz
- February 1, 2020
- Roshutsukyo Night
- Place : EXPLOSION
- "Roshutsukyo Night" is JAPANESE No.1 GAY FETISH UNDERWEAR PARTY for EXHIBITIONIST("Roshutsukyo" means exhibitionist). The dress code is underwear, thong, speedo, other kind of sexy wear like spats. Have fun! DJ: HKR, TAKE, TOMO-YA(SURF) GOGO BOY: TAKA, H!DE, TOMOAKI, KENTA, U-TA, Yoichi, SHO-TA, Tatsuya
- FrenZ FrenZYGay Bar
- A gay bar in Doyama district. A colorful, pop-style interior, like someone tipped out the contents of a toy box. Karaoke and video games are available. The bar owner, Sully, is very friendly.
- AsunaroGay Bar
- Asunaro has its more than 36 years of history in Doyama. Guests are in various age groups.
- MustacheGay Bar
- Long-established gay bar for more than 20 years in Namba. Mustache has been run by both Wani and Matsu. Even though the bar is called Mustache, guests don't have to have mustache. They hold a gay tennis compensation twice a year.
- PUMP UP BARGay Bar
- Stylish gay bar in Doyama district. Most of the staff speak Japanese only, but they are friendly. A long bar counter will come into view when entering the bar. There are table and sofa for groups. This bar hosts events irregularly.
- DUCKS! OSAKALGBT Bar
- A gay mixed bar in Doyama. The manager is an active GOGO dancer. This bar welcomes any nationalities and sexualities. Enjoy your drink from 800 JPY and tasty foods. Karaoke is also available. Holding a special event with DJ and GOGO boys once a month.
- HIGEBUNGay Bar
- Bun, manager of HIGEBUN in Namba, is from Kyushu and welcoming guests who are mostly Bear and Chub in their 30's through 60's. But basically they accept all kinds of age groups and body habitus. They hold Fundoshi (loincloth) event once a month. You can order your drink in English or Chinese.