Explore this lively city.
Speaking of the image of Osaka in Japan, the atmosphere that is full of humanity and vibrancy, full of laughter at the Kansai dialect ...
Enjoy Osaka’s active nightlife.
There are more than 100 gay bars in Osaka, which are distributed in three areas: Kita (Doyama), Minami (Namba), Shin Sekai ...
- PUMP UP BARGay Bar
- Stylish gay bar in Doyama district. Most of the staff speak Japanese only, but they are friendly. A long bar counter will come into view when entering the bar. There are table and sofa for groups. This bar hosts events irregularly.
- Shamoji is a Japanese pub which provides their original creative Japanese food, shore dinner, Oden (steamed vegetables and fish dumplings in Japanese broth) with 300 JPY compulsory appetizer. Shamoji is a small pub decorated like an antique Japanese house. TV has equipped inside the pub. A maximum of up to 18 people can enjoy their dishes. Shamoji is located within walking distance from Doyama in Osaka.
- KUSHIYAKARA is located in gay village in Doyama where guests can enjoy Kushikatsu and Kushiage, deep-fried skewered meat and vegetables. On 1st and 3rd Friday, they have all you can drink service with 1,800 JPY (there is a time limit).
- do with cafeLGBT Bar
- A restaurant and bar where guests can enjoy shows put up by drag queens every night. The dishes that are a mix of Japanese and Western cuisine are all delicious. Caters to large groups as well. Showtime starts at 21:00 on weekdays and at 21:00 and 24:30 for a total of two sessions on Fridays, Saturdays, and eves of public holidays.
- BEAR plusGay Bar
- Gay bar located in Doyama. Guests are largely chub, bull and bear type and ones who worship them.
- Members JUNGay Bar
- Gay bar located near Tsutenkaku. Members JUN is for the guests who are considered as Wolf and Macho type with short hair. You are possible to have a drink wearing only Fundoshi (loincloth). They have a huge window so guests are able to enjoy watching Tsutenkaku and Abeno Harukas from that window.