Explore this lively city.
Speaking of the image of Osaka in Japan, the atmosphere that is full of humanity and vibrancy, full of laughter at the Kansai dialect ...
Enjoy Osaka’s active nightlife.
There are more than 100 gay bars in Osaka, which are distributed in three areas: Kita (Doyama), Minami (Namba), Shin Sekai ...
- Dining Bar RakutoRestaurant
- Dining bar in Doyama operated by gay owner. Bar staff have certain expert knowledge to help find suitable wine or shochu that go well with their cuisines. Feel free to come by even just by yourself, too.
- Japanese pub. They serve Japanese food mainly seafood including Sushi, especially elaborate original tuna dishes, with 300yen compulsory appetizer. Seating capacity is up to 35 people. Isshin is located within walking distance from Doyama in Osaka.
- Members JUNGay Bar
- Gay bar located near Tsutenkaku. Members JUN is for the guests who are considered as Wolf and Macho type with short hair. You are possible to have a drink wearing only Fundoshi (loincloth). They have a huge window so guests are able to enjoy watching Tsutenkaku and Abeno Harukas from that window.
- AtarouGay Bar
- Gay bar located in Kamigata-Center in Shinsekai. Guests are largely middle and old people but younger guests are also welcomed. Hiroshi, manager, are very friendly to travelers as well as regular guests. On every 4th Friday of the month, they have Rokushaku (traditional Japanese G-string for men) event and guests must wear only Rokushaku between 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. You have to bring your own Rokushaku with them.
- Bokura no KitchenRestaurant
- Bokura no kitchen is a Japanese pub. They provide cordial handmade dishes, chillaxing atmosphere and hospitality to make their customers feel at home.
- DNA/BOGGay Bar
- Gay bar for the guests who are considered fatty or chubby and love drinking in Doyama. Enthusiasts of tennis are welcomed.