Explore this lively city.
Speaking of the image of Osaka in Japan, the atmosphere that is full of humanity and vibrancy, full of laughter at the Kansai dialect ...
Enjoy Osaka’s active nightlife.
There are more than 100 gay bars in Osaka, which are distributed in three areas: Kita (Doyama), Minami (Namba), Shin Sekai ...
- AKANTEGay Bar
- AKANTE is a non-genre MIX gay bar. New customer and single customer are welcome. Basically for men only on Saturday. Open at 18:00 on weekdays and 20:00 on Saturdays and Sundays.There is no appetizer provided, but food menus such as grilled curry and omelet (additional charge is required) available. Cocktails, soft drinks and liquors including non-alcoholic will be served. PayPay payment available.
- AngelLGBT Bar
- Happy bar with young crowd
- Members JUNGay Bar
- Gay bar located near Tsutenkaku. Members JUN is for the guests who are considered as Wolf and Macho type with short hair. You are possible to have a drink wearing only Fundoshi (loincloth). They have a huge window so guests are able to enjoy watching Tsutenkaku and Abeno Harukas from that window.
- Dining Bar RakutoRestaurant
- Dining bar in Doyama operated by gay owner. Bar staff have certain expert knowledge to help find suitable wine or shochu that go well with their cuisines. Feel free to come by even just by yourself, too.
- Bar BacchusLGBT Bar
- Bar Bacchus has cozy atmosphere and welcomes any genders and sexualities. In the bar, there are only seats at the counter. The barkeeper Chanho is talkative and fluent in Japanese, English and Korean.
- HIGEBUNGay Bar
- Bun, manager of HIGEBUN in Namba, is from Kyushu and welcoming guests who are mostly Bear and Chub in their 30's through 60's. But basically they accept all kinds of age groups and body habitus. They hold Fundoshi (loincloth) event once a month. You can order your drink in English or Chinese.