Explore this lively city.
Speaking of the image of Osaka in Japan, the atmosphere that is full of humanity and vibrancy, full of laughter at the Kansai dialect ...
Enjoy Osaka’s active nightlife.
There are more than 100 gay bars in Osaka, which are distributed in three areas: Kita (Doyama), Minami (Namba), Shin Sekai ...
- Japanese pub. They serve Japanese food mainly seafood including Sushi, especially elaborate original tuna dishes, with 300yen compulsory appetizer. Seating capacity is up to 35 people. Isshin is located within walking distance from Doyama in Osaka.
- HugGay Bar
- Gay bar in Doyama. Guests always have fun talking to staff and singing Karaoke under friendly circumstances. They sometimes play some games with guests and are totally friendly with newcomers as well.
- Japanese pub where customers can enjoy Japanese food, Sushi, Shabu-shabu, Motsu-Nabe (giblets cooked in a hot pot), Samgeyopsal (sliced pork belly cooked on a tabletop grill), and so forth. They have a seating capacity of 60 people. Yossha is located within walking distance from Doyama.
- L'eccaGay Bar
- L'ecca is located in Doyama. Manager in his 40's and younger staff entertain their guests clamorously and merrily.
- AtarouGay Bar
- Gay bar located in Kamigata-Center in Shinsekai. Guests are largely middle and old people but younger guests are also welcomed. Hiroshi, manager, are very friendly to travelers as well as regular guests. On every 4th Friday of the month, they have Rokushaku (traditional Japanese G-string for men) event and guests must wear only Rokushaku between 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. You have to bring your own Rokushaku with them.
- DNA/BOGGay Bar
- Gay bar for the guests who are considered fatty or chubby and love drinking in Doyama. Enthusiasts of tennis are welcomed.