Explore this lively city.
Speaking of the image of Osaka in Japan, the atmosphere that is full of humanity and vibrancy, full of laughter at the Kansai dialect ...
Enjoy Osaka’s active nightlife.
There are more than 100 gay bars in Osaka, which are distributed in three areas: Kita (Doyama), Minami (Namba), Shin Sekai ...
- Shamoji is a Japanese pub which provides their original creative Japanese food, shore dinner, Oden (steamed vegetables and fish dumplings in Japanese broth) with 300 JPY compulsory appetizer. Shamoji is a small pub decorated like an antique Japanese house. TV has equipped inside the pub. A maximum of up to 18 people can enjoy their dishes. Shamoji is located within walking distance from Doyama in Osaka.
- JinboGay Bar
- Hideout type of gay bar located in Doyama. Jinbo has Japanese style interior finishing with jazz background music. Guests are mainly in their late 40's to their 50's. On first Saturdays and Sundays of the month, they hold Fundoshi (loincloth) event where guests have drinks wearing only Fundoshi. They have free Fundoshi for you to borrow.
- DUNGAREEGay Bar
- DUNGAREE, located in Doyama, is very popular for big and well-built guests. They don't have Karaoke so guests enjoy drinking and talking. Manager, Hideki, can speak English a little. He cooks original curry and rice. It's well-known as a DUNGAREE's speciality dish.
- Japanese pub where customers can enjoy Japanese food, Sushi, Shabu-shabu, Motsu-Nabe (giblets cooked in a hot pot), Samgeyopsal (sliced pork belly cooked on a tabletop grill), and so forth. They have a seating capacity of 60 people. Yossha is located within walking distance from Doyama.
- AngelLGBT Bar
- Happy bar with young crowd
- L town♀Lesbian Bar
- It is a tropical restaurant inspired by Bali. There are many wonderful staff members. It is a store that is easy to enter, even for beginners. When you want to drink by yourself, or with someone, or on a date, you can come on any occasion